“Easy to put in and move from shoe to shoe.”
“I like the support the insoles give and it feels odd now without them.”
“They were comfortable and I didn't know they were there.”
“Offers comfort and support. Rating: 5/5”
“We recommend Powerstep. It will provide extra cushioning and superior arch support.”
“The arch's springy flexibility and the cushioning in the forefoot and heel provide a stable, comfortable ride.”
- Stabilising heel cradle provides support.
- Extra heel cushioning is sited directly underneath the area of pain during heel strike.
- Its full length is cushioned with shock absorbing Poron for comfort.
- Strong prescription-like shell reduces excessive pronation easing strain on the plantar fascia.
- Antibacterial fabric top cover.
Powerstep Pro Control’s footsecure system carries a deeper heel cup and 2° extrinsic post to control and protect the heel during landing. The arch support is increased in firmness and covered with Poron / EVA cushion casing for enhanced comfort.
- Only available to Healthcare Professionals
- Deeper heel cup for control
- 2° extrinsic post
New ProTech Control’s Foot Secure System offers pain relief for mild to moderate overpronators.
Feel the difference in foot control and stability with our advanced 4 phase system:
With no externally visible features to distinguish this condition, the pain can usually be located when pressure is applied under the plantar aspect of the heel.
Excessive pronation of the foot causes the arch to collapse and the plantar fascia, a tough band of tissue that stretches like a bow string from the heel to the ball of the foot, to become inflamed at its attachment point causing pain.
This area calcifies and forms a cement-like mass on the base surface of the heel.